Welcome to the EEBA Low Rise Net Zero Benchmark Group (LRBBG), where like-sized non-competing high performance builders come together to benchmark their businesses and learn from one another.
The LRBBG is a like-sized, non-competitive group with open-forum sharing across categories like high performance building techniques, financials, operations, marketing campaigns, best practices, stories from the build site, and consumer sustainability purchase survey data.
Commitment to the LRBBG includes:
- Attending monthly Zoom meetings
- Attending the EEBA Summit where a dinner will be organized.
- EEBA Staff Time: facilitate meetings, financial benchmark data analysis, procure speakers
- In-person meetings
- Meals: split evenly among group members
- Builders responsible for their own flights, hotels and ground transportation; EEBA will arrange group rate
- Homeowner Surveys: Understand the customer and their experience at critical moments in their journey
- 10-15 questions per survey to help builders understand their customers
- Delivered in an always-accessible dashboard