Welcome to the EEBA Builder Benchmark Group (BBG), where like-sized non-competing high performance builders come together to benchmark their businesses and learn from one another.
The BBG is a like-sized, non-competitive group with open-forum sharing across categories like high performance building techniques, financials, operations, marketing campaigns, best practices, stories from the build site, and consumer sustainability purchase survey data.
Commitment to the BBG includes:
- Attending monthly Zoom meetings* (usually held on the last Thursday of each month) *As COVID allows, we hope to go back to some in-person meetings in the future
- Attending the EEBA Summit where a dinner will be organize for each BBG
- EEBA staff time: facilitate meetings, financial benchmark data analysis, procure speakers
- For in-person meetings
- Meals: split evenly among group members
- Builders responsible for their own flights, hotels and ground transportation; EEBA will arrange group rate
- Homeowner Surveys: Understand the customer and their experience at critical moments in their journey
- 10-15 questions per survey to help builders understand their customers
- Delivered in an always-accessible dashboard
Join these high performance builders in EEBA's Builder Benchmark Group!