Welcome to the EEBA Builder Benchmark Group (BBG), where non-competing high performance builders come together to benchmark their businesses and learn from one another. The BBG is a group with open-forum sharing across categories like high performance building techniques, financials, operations, marketing campaigns, best practices, and stories from the build site.
Baseline criteria includes that a builder is currently building to a recognized high performance or green building standard, such as ENERGY STAR, or the DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes program. If you are interested in joining please become an EEBA Company member, starting at the Bronze $3,000 level for builders who produce under 100 homes a year or the Gold $7,500 level for builders producing over 100 homes a year. Check the "Join an EEBA Builder Benchmark Group", and EEBA staff will receive the application for review. Providing data on dollar volume, units sold, market area, location and high performance or green building standards currently used helps the BBG determine which group would be a good fit for you. Once the BBG approves your application, you will be contacted for an interview. If you are invited, you will be provided with an agenda and details for your initial BBG meeting.
In today's business environment especially, the Builder Benchmark Group are more important now than ever. We hope you will participate!
Commitment to the BBG includes:
- Attending monthly Teams meetings (usually held on the last Thursday of each month)
- Attending one or two in-person meetings each year (2024 details to be determined)
- Attending the EEBA Summit where a lunch or dinner will be organized for the Builder Benchmark Group
- EEBA staff time: facilitate meetings, financial benchmark data analysis, procure speakers
- For in-person meetings
- Meals: split evenly among group members
- Builders responsible for their own flights, hotels and ground transportation; EEBA will arrange group rate
View Membership Benefits
Join these high performance builders in EEBA's Builder Benchmark Group!